Short Creative and Cultural Courses for Business
The UWS Skillset Media Academy brings together all of our provisions in support of the creative media sector. The Academy operates between our campuses and a creative enterprise cluster in Glasgow, working with the CCA: Centre of Contemporary Arts, the Scottish Centre for Enabling Technologies, and Film City Glasgow. Through our presence in Glasgow’s Digital Media Quarter we are co-located with some of the largest media employers.
Wherever your ambitions lie, with a wide range of full and part time programmes, we offer the essential practical and academic skills necessary for a career in the creative industries.
Tailored courses can include:
- Cultural Leadership (can be studied as an MA module)
- Social Media 1 (beginner)
- Social Media 2 (advanced)
- Developing a Social Media Strategy for your Business
- Blogging for Business
- Writing for the Web
- Creating content for the web (film, podcasts, creative copy etc)
- Develop your business’s online brand
- Digital Photography
- Digital Film Making
- Film Editing
For more information or to book a free consulation about your business needs, contact the UWS Skillset Media Academy.